What is My Mainstreet?
How can I be involved in the My Mainstreet project?
Being engaged in the My Mainstreet project is easy. The best way to be involved is to engage with us through Let's Talk Parker. Check back here often for updated information, polls, and questions.
We will also be holding engagement opportunities for the residents of Parker in person and online. As we plan more, we will inform you about these online.
If you just can't get enough My Mainstreet, you can also subscribe to our newsletter. We send out information monthly and would love you to subscribe. Get all the information here: https://www.p3parker.com/subscribe
Will residents be able to be involved in the process?
- Be responsive to both community interests and market demand
- Boost the vibrancy of our downtown as both a destination and a community asset
- Increase Town tax revenue so we can continue to provide more services to residents
- Bring economic vitality for years to come
- Create pedestrian friendly, mixed-use environments for businesses, residents, visitors and employee
- Expand and strengthen what you already love about downtown
How will my input be used?
What can be built in Downtown Parker?
What is a market analysis?
I want to develop this area as a park/open space, but I’ve heard that this isn’t an option. Explain why.
In 2016 did the Town decide they would not develop Pine Curve?